Terms and Conditions
In order to use the Webinar Swaps network/system you must link an active PayPal account to your Webinar Swaps account. This requires granting Webinar Swaps the following PayPal permissions on your account -
- Email - So we can send you your money.
- Refund - So we can process any refunds you request.
- GetTransactionDetails - So you don't have to rely on PayPal's IPN.
These permissions must be left active. Removing any of these permissions will result in your account being suspended.
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Webinar Swaps does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
You expressly understand and agree that Webinar Swaps shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Webinar Swaps has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
The failure of Webinar Swaps to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Webinar Swaps and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and Webinar Swaps (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under English law.
As an Affiliate, You will receive, subject to the exclusions below, the appropriate Commission Payment as determined by the Vendor for Qualifying Purchases made through the Webinar Swaps system. A Qualifying Purchase occurs when (a) a user clicks through a Special Link to the Webinar Swaps system; (b)during a single Session that customer completes the purchase of the product.
Qualifying Purchases exclude, and we will not pay commission payments on anyof, the following:
- any Product purchase that is not correctly tracked or reported because the links from your site to the Webinar Swaps Site are not properly formatted;
- any Product purchased through a Special Link by you or on your behalf, including Products you purchase through Special Links for yourself, friends, relatives, or associates (e.g., personal orders, orders for your own use, and orders placed by you for or on behalf of any other person or entity);
- any Product purchased after termination of this Agreement;
- any Product order that is cancelled or returned;
- any Product purchased by a customer who is referred to the Webinar Swaps Site through any mechanism designed to defraud the Webinar Swaps system and/or its Users; and
- any Purchase determined by Webinar Swaps to not be Qualifying.
If a Purchase is made and a Commission Payment earned and the Purchase is later determined to not be Qualifying then Webinar Swaps reserve the right to reclaimany and all Commission Payments.
Use of PayPal
Webinar Swaps uses PayPal for itís payment processor. This means that you must agree to PayPalís Acceptable Use Policy, Terms and Conditions and any other legal requirements of operating a PayPal account.
You are independently responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of Webinar Swapsís services, regardless of the purpose of the use. In addition, you must adhere to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy.
You may not use the Webinar Swaps service for activities that:
- violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation
- relate to sales of (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (d) items that promote hate, violence, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime, (e) items that are considered obscene, (f) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (g) certain sexually oriented materials or services, or (h) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (i) ,certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law
- relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other ìget rich quickî schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of real property, annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f), are associated with the following Money Service Business activities: the sale of travelerís checks or money orders, currency exchanges or check cashing,or (g) provide certain credit repair or debt settlement services
- involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent
- violate applicable laws or industry regulations regarding the sale of (a) tobacco products, or (b) prescription drugs and devices
- involve gambling, gaming and/or any other activity with an entry fee and a prize, including, but not limited to casino games, sports betting, horse or greyhound racing, lottery tickets, other ventures that facilitate gambling, games of skill (whether or not it is legally defined as a lottery) and sweepstakes unless the operator has obtained prior approval from Webinar Swaps and the operator and customers are located exclusively in jurisdictions where such activities are permitted by law.